Daily

Saying Goodbye

By  | 

[hana-flv-player video=”http://www.sdchix.com/video/goodbye.flv” width=”400″ height=”330″ description=”” player=”4″ autoload=”true” autoplay=”false” loop=”false” autorewind=”true” clickurl=”http://www.sdchix.com/video/goodbye.flv” /]

Sorry it has taken me so long to post today.  Last night was a tough one. I was posting the Mornin’ Coffee and the computer screen was spinning, barely got that done before doing a faceplant into bed.  I set the alarm for 6:00 AM to get up and start posting; after 1 hour and 20 minutes of hitting the snooze button I finally got my ass out of bed.  I have been struggling all day and luckily a buddy took me to sushi for lunch.   A few beers and sake shots and I am back.  Here is another classic video.  98% of the guys reading this are thinking, ” I have wanted to do this to one of my girl friend’s friends, wife’s friends or just the chick in front of you in line at Starbucks.”  The other 2% are liars or gay.   Every time I leave a party I want to take one of my girlfriend’s friends out back and do this to her.  I actually have a list and an order of her friends I want to do this with.   Iceberg@RollinSD.com

Leave a Comment

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com