Daily

Humans Don’t Know How To Date…….

By  | 

These pictures were taken by a fellow from Grande Cache, Alberta, 1.5 hours south of Grande Prairie, by the Berland river on Highway 40. Take a look at the time frame in the bottom right corner of each picture….  I know this probably isn’t an ideal date for a woman, but I bet 90% of the men reading this will say damn, this bear has it just right.  The other 10% are gay and need to be courted, wined and dined.   TMTMTL@RollinSD.com

This is a true love story.  A bear is walking down the side of a freeway. Finds a dead moose on the side of the road.  He doesn’t want to enjoy it by himself and decides to find another bear to enjoy it with.

He walks across the street, risking his life, to find someone to enjoy this fine meal with.  He finds a cutie, they rub noses and he says, come join me for dinner.

He brings her back to show what a wonderful meal he has prepared for her.

They both dig in and enjoy the meal.  They look into each others eyes and just are thankful for their food.

Here hun, have some of this.  I love the intestines and saved you a bit.   So glad we could enjoy this meal together.

Wow, you brought a photographer to take a photo of us. How romantic.

I just love how the photographer is getting my best side while eating.

Damn, I love how they zoom in on me……this is one good moose.

Damn, that was good.. Come follow me my dear.

Babe, that was hot.  Did you just fart moose?

Hop up big fella.  Thanks for dinner!

All done. It took Mr. Bear ten minutes from the time he picked up Ms. Bear, fed her a terrific meal, got laid, then it was time to go. This guy is good!

John is a badass motha fucka

Leave a Comment

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com